After you've selected a show you want (see Selecting & Deleting Shows tutorial) you may add comments that the studios can read. This tutorial will walk you through adding comments for "Family Guy", the same show used in the previous tutorial.
1. Adding the comments
- After we select a show we want on DVD, "Add" will show up in the "Comments" column. See graphic below.
- Click on "Add" to open the "Add Comments" form.
2. The form
- "Comments" is the only field in this form. Just type your comments into the field and click on the "Add Comment" button. You can edit or delete these comments later. The form looks like this:
3. Editing/Deleting comments
- Once you submit the comments you will be taken back to the "Show Search Results" page. The "Add" link in the "Comments" column has been replaced with "Edit".
- Clicking on this will allow you to edit your comments.
- You can also delete your comment by clicking on the "Delete" link at the bottom-left of the form.
You can also add, edit and delete comments from the "View TV Show Selections" or the "View TV Shows With Comments" pages in the "User Options" area. The procedure is the same as outlined in this tutorial.